Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Greeting from Jerusalem

Hey,
I dont have any private thoughts right now, but I wanted to start my own thing. It's a quarter after a 11 here, at night. It's been sunny and in the 70's and 80's the past couple of days, which has been awesome. Israel's Soccer team tied both France and Ireland in the qualifying round for the World Cup, which is awesome. Two great games...G-d, I miss hockey. Anyways, we got our invitations and benchers done today. Everything's falling into place. Only now, I don't want to do any homework. I just want to work on my website and blog all day long. Damn, these things are a lot of fun. You guys have to try this. Will tell you guys all about purim tomorrow. I had an awesome week-end up north, in Eshchar. We'll also be posting pics from it, most likely on the wedding site. Also, it's so fun . Hebrew University has a huge botanical garden, and one of the flowers they have is the Eschar, and it's starting to bloom. I can't wait to see what it looks like. Talk to y'all again later.
;-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home