Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Week-end Hangover

This is going to be short, and I'll explain why. I feel that after the mourning and celebrating of this passed week, that I have a Israel hangover. After all the ceremonies and festivities, my brain can't even begin to think of what to write about. I just wanted to know if any of my fellow Israeli bloggers feel this way?
I've noticed that some of you have not posted since last week, and I can understand why. Give me and us another day or two, and we'll be back to our regular blogging selves. Until then...
-OC

5 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Blogger Menachem said...

yeah, i know what you mean, the morning after yom ha'atzmaut i also woke up with israel hangover... or no wait, that was just a regular hangover... my mistake

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger TRK said...

hey you guys,

share to reveal more? go to any wild parties? get crazy-ass drunk? reveal all!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

TRK, it wasn't anything wild. Though, I don't know what menachem did. I spent the holiday with my dear fiance's family. There was a lot of beer involved, (we had some kegs at the house) but I didn't get drunk. It was more like getting drunk on all the food and partying. By the time, we got back from the north yesterday, I felt like I had a hangover from all the festivities and stuff.

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Menachem said...

you WISH you knew what menachem did

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger TRK said...

come on menachem - reveal all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home