Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Saturday, July 30, 2005

A question

Something very interesting occurred to me over Shabbat.
If the nails and oil spills on the road, (and all the other things like them) were done by the Shabbak as a direct order from the Govt. of Sharon, in order to de-legitimize the cause, why have they all stopped?? If it was working so well why aren't they doubling their efforts? I have my explanation but I want to know what other people think (especially those who think that it is all one big Shabbak conspiracy).

Shavua Tov
-עולה ישן

1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

OY: I can get in big trouble for posting this, which is one of the reasons I use my nom-de-plume, "Jameel." There's currently a "Tzav Issur Pirsum" on the whole nails and oil thing. The police caught a group of people who did the deed. They happen to be Arabs. No big deal to the police, they were happy they caught the right people.

Problem is, the Arabs they caught are Mashtapim for the Shabak. Now, that would look real bad for the Shabak and others, so the Shabak and Police are desperatly trying to get others to admit to a crime they didn't commit. One of those people, is Asher Vodka, from Bat Yam. He's a 26 year old from the ex-Soviet Union, currently being held in the Shabak compound in Petach Tikva. He hasn't been allowed to meet with his wife or lawyer for the past 3 weeks. In the best tradition of Israel's judiciary, the evidence against him is "secret" and he doesn't officially even know why he's being held. However, his uncle (who I know) found out from a sympathetic person in the system whats going on, and how they are trying to get him to admit he was the one who used the oil and nails on the road.

I'm not a "conspiracy theory" person who belives the shabak are responsible for everything, but I know enough true scary stories to know that they are a real force to be reckoned with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home