Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Colors of the disengagement

Going into to the parking lot in order to get some food (they say we need that stuff to live), was asked by the guard what color am I, Orange or Blue?
It seems like the entire country is split down the middle, everywhere you go all you have to do is look at some one and "know" what they think. This is nothing new in the country but it has gotten a lot worse in the past few months.

It seems that if one does not identify him/her self with a color there must be something wrong with them. as if there are only 2 opinions that are accepted in this country today and all the rest can go to hell. I have actually been "attacked" (not actually, but in arguments/discussions) from both sides for my opinion. Now it isn't that I don't have one, I do and reading through this blog (and comments on others) one can figure it out very quickly. But it's Not orange and it's not Blue there for it must be bad!

If I had more time I would organize more people and we would make a new color, just so that we can answer that question. The color wouldn't mean one thing, it would be for all those of us who think just a little outside the box and don't accept the world as is, but think that one side has a point, and at the same time is doing things that is not 100% kosher and vice versa. The problem is trying to find these people, also I would have to find a color that doesn't already mean something, and there are not that many colors left (at least not ones I would walk around with).

I just hope that when this is all over we can put the colors aside and go back to having more than 2 opinions.. cause if not I fear that it will become a question for life, I can just see walking into a Job interview in a couple of years and being asked that question. If that actually comes true I will never find a job!

I wish Us all that we get past these hard times and move on for the better of the Jewish People where ever they are. no matter if they are orange or blue, and most important I think that we all should take a moment and pray for the well being of all who have to go through this, if they are the Residents of Gush Katif who have to give up their home, or if it's the Soldiers and police who are doing something they really do not want to do.

3 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, Blogger Chai18 said...

if you need a color you can always try blorange (blue-orange)

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Ittay said...

How about white. it's neutral, simple, and represents truth.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Oleh Yahshan said...

blah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home