Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Saturday, August 06, 2005

A little funny for the weekend

Not that I am trying to take away from the greatness of Normal Jew's Blog, and his jokes (I really do love them), but I got this one over email yesterday (from my grandfather) and it was just to good to not pass onto everyone else. Enjoy.
שבת שלום
-עולה ישן

Newsflash: Dateline Paris...

In light of the London bombings, Le Monde and Agence France have
reported that the French government announced that it has raised its
terror alert level from Run to Hide. The only two higher levels in
France are Surrender and Collaborate. The rise was precipitated by a
recent fire which destroyed France's only white flag factory,
effectively paralyzing their military

8 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Mitch said...

I just about peed my pants! If I may steal a quote from the Simpsons..."Those cheese eating surrender monkeys."

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Have you seen the official French Homeland Security (Pikud HaOref) emergency kit? Its the french flag with dotted lines along the blue and red borders. In case of emergency, cut along the dotted lines and wave high (all thats left is the white middle).

Thanks for that. I had an awful day yesterday. (see my blog). Maybe I 'll sleep it off over shabbat.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Oleh Yahshan said...

Jess - you may quote Simpsons anytime you want on this blog, we are true fans of them here in house.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Mitch said...

Great! Here's my favorite!
Homer:"Marge I've been away from you for 3 days and I'm as dirty as a Frenchman!"

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Wishing you both an easy fast.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

BFR: There's been an ongoing 3 day fast (ending this evening) try ask for mercy from G-d to cancel the Disengagement. There's a huge prayer service this evening at the Kotel/Western Wall.

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

May there only be peace in Israel.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger yochanan said...

peace will come when Mosach ben Dovid comes. before then don't expect it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home