Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Monday, November 28, 2005

Contest.... Well, sort of

Ok, I don't really know what to talk about right now. School's heating up, and my brain just seems to be frying. So, I'm going to hold a little contest. It's only sort of a contest since you don't get anything if you win (except the words of my wisdom). I want somebody else to come up with a topic for me to write about. If yours is good, I'll pick it. If they're all good, well then y'all have given me the next few topics to write about. Happy thinking.

Hope everyone had a very happy Turkey Day.
-OC

7 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger Jeru Guru said...

How about me?

JG

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

What exactly would that include? I don't know who you are.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

You can write about our fabulously objective system of justice.

http://rotter.net/forum/scoops1/7972.shtml

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Jameel, you should understand that justice is never objective. That wouldn't be fun. Anything else?
-OC

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

Olah, you can write about:
topic 1: the double standard the EU and the West in general are so fond of when it comes to the Arab-Israeli conflict

topic 2:The undefeated Indi Colts and whether they'll go 16-0

topic 3:What Sharon is likely to do in his next tenure as P.M.

topic 4:A topic I'm keen on: the division most Israelis make when it comes to Russian/Arab/Hebrew/English-speaking individuals

topic 5:Soemthing of general interest concerning your studies

Shabat shalom, Eitan.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Eitan, great topics!! You just gave me over a wk's worth of writing. You definitely win!! I will be giving you a big plug next wk. Shabbat Shalom.
-OC

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

Olah,
No problem...I've just been dying to have you work, work, and continue working(writing).

Enjoy yourself as much as you possibly can writing about these,

Be'tikva, Eitan
p.s. Can't wait 4 the plug:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home