Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Nothing New To Report

I'm working on something bigger to write, but for now, I have nothing new to report. I started my second semester of my MA program this past weak. I'm taking a lot better classes than I was last semester. I've also moved up to Level Heh of Hebrew. So, after this, I'll only have one level left. Can I speak hebrew? Well, that's relative. My two best classes would seem to be "Iran, Security, and Foreign Policy", and "History of Israel: 1948-1977". They're taught by some really cool guys, so I'm looking forward to them.

In other news, my Red Wings are in really good shape right now. They're tied for the best start of all time. Every one thought that because Detroit was the highest spending team in the NHL, that when the salary cap came along, Detroit would one of the teams to suffer the most. Well, loe and behold, a team that's known for being able to spot "diamonds in the rough" can use the lack of capital to put those diamonds in the line up and let them shine. Younger kids are coming in and making a difference. The core group that's stuck around over the past decade or more are just going along doing what they do best. And, now, we're sitting pretty on top of the league. Let it be known. Just because you can't buy the best doesn't mean the three or four medium buys won't pick up the slack. Not all free agent aquisitions pan out. You have to make they fit in with the team. It's all good.

Shana Tova.
-OC

3 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger Avi said...

Wow, you should feel honored, you've been spammed.

And well, cool except your dear History of Israel professor accused a Betarnik of killing Arlzoroff adn that's not true.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Hope you didn't get caught up in last night's riots.

Seemed pretty ugly.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

It was exciting for a little while, but nothing big. No worries.
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home