Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Monday, December 12, 2005

Out of Commission

Hey guys, well this is going to be short. I've been put out of commission. I hurt my hand a couple of wks ago. I thought it would get better, but it only got worse. Finally, I went to an Orthopedic Surgeon today. Well, he knows for sure that I have tendonitis. He's also going to run some more tests to see if it might also be nerve problems or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Until we know, I'm not supposed to use the computer or write for at least 10 days. I'm trying my hardest to write this with my left hand. It's not working so well. So, Eitan, I will not be able to write about your winning topics, at least, for another wk and a half. I was and still am looking forward to it. So, when I'm taken off the IR, I will be coming back to chat. Until then, I hope the husband will get back to his blogging. See y'all soon. Bye.
Shavua Tov.
-OC

6 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

OC: Refuah Shelayma!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Jeru Guru said...

Wishing you a Refuah Shelmah as well.

'Get well, get well soon, we hope you do get well' - ditty sung at Elaine's work in Seinfeld.

All the best

JG

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

OC, hope u feel better ASAP as I want to see some results:)-on a serious note, do get well soon!

Eitan.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Chai18 said...

get well soon!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Menachem said...

you quit blogging just in time for my triumfant return?

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

OC...I imagine u're still either hurting or busy as hell w/school. In both cases I wish you well and hope to read some more of your stuff soon.

Just catching up, Eitan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home