Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Monday, January 02, 2006

Tag, I'm it!

The 4 Meme


Well, two posts in one day. Looks like I'm back to my old self. Anyways, I've been tagged by Air Time to do this. So here, we go:

Four jobs I've had in my life - JCC Locker-room Attendant ("Towel Girl"), Personal Fitness Trainer, Roller Hockey coach and ref, Basket-ball score and stats keeper

Four movies I could watch over and over - Braveheart, Shakespeare in Love, Empire Records, Fight Club

Four places I've lived -I haven't lived in four different places.

Four TV Shows I Love to watch - American Dad, Lost, Alias, 4400 (and, Friends reruns, but that doesn't count)

Four places I've been on vacation - Germany, Toronto, Israel, Miami

Four websites I visit daily - Free Press, NHL.com, Fox News, Half.com

Four of my favorite foods - I'm allergic to dairy, how can I have favorite foods?

Four places I'd rather be - There's no-where else I'd rather be... except on vacation

Four books I'll read over and over again - Macbeth, Hamlet (mostly anything Shakespeare), Into The Darkness, ***Update:*** (I've changed my pick) The Letters of Jonathan Netanyahu

Now, I tag Am Echad, Regreg 23, Jameel, and Menachem. Have fun.
-OC

6 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Wow...a Tag. I'm honored :)

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

OK...Done.

http://muqata.blogspot.com/2006/01/meme-4-arg.html

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Very nice. I liked your answers. By the way, no advice for me on the other matter?
-OC

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

OC: I'll have to think about it. Let me get back to you on that tomorrow.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

OC,I'm no less flattered then "Muqata." If you say his answers are interesting I'm pretty sure they are since I find just about everything he posts quite interesting-for lack of a better word.

I'm really glad you're feeling better. Check out my favorite movies. You might not want to stay in touch:)

Regreg23 aka Eitan.

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

OC: OK, having thought about your quandry, I have the following advice (though for real advice, I suggest the expert: AskShifra.

(askshifra.blogspot.com or shifraq@gmail.com)

Yes, the IDF is one weird experience that unless you go through it, you'll never really completely understand it.

As a good sister in law, I think you should make an effort to be in involved with your SIL's army experience. Ask her to tell you about all the stuff going on. What bothers her, the challenges of being a religious female in the IDF...don't worry that you won't understand alot of it. Your input as an outsider is no less important or valid than if you had been in the army.

So...IMHO, that's the way to go. Tell her you want to experience the IDF through her eyes. You'll both appreciate it.

(And Eitan, thanks for your kind words about my blog...you don't have to agree with everything, but I always try to make it interesting)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home