Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Another First

Well, I've had another first experience here, in Israel. Today was my first sand storm. I've always wanted to see one, becaues they look cool in movies. However, after experiencing one first hand today, I've decided that I don't like them at all.

It was just nasty!I kept coughing. It was incredibly windy, about 70 km. The temp. went down by the hour. It still is, as I'm writing this. They're thinking it might snow tonight. I don't like this at all. I kind of miss the winters that I'm used to. Snow and cold, very predictable. This is just out of control. It's nice and warm one day. Rain, wind, and cold the next. It's like what I'm used to in the summer. My allergies are back. It just sucks. I want summer back. I want warmth and sun. I do not heart Israeli winters, and I do not heart sand storms.

I'm just not in the mood to write about anything else. Today's weather has just depressed the hell out of me. I'll be in a better mood tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Avi said...

It's not going to snow.

And how did you get the "Click here to read the rest" link?

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

I know that now! How did I do it, you ask? Ah, my son, you have much to learn. Go to this link, and you shall be taught. Go, my son.
http://nerdierthanthou.nfshost.com/2004/10/i-did-it.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home