Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Technical Difficulties

Sorry that there hasn't been a post in a couple of days, but Blogger has been malfunctioning. Every blogspot blog I've visited has been extremely slow to load, comments don't load, and I couldn't access the blogger dashboard. It appears the problems have been fixed. Well, hopefully, at least. There will be a post or two coming later in the day. I have to exercise now.

In case you haven't noticed, my recent posts have had nothing to do with politics and/or Israel. They've mainly had to do with sports. As many of you know, I like my blog to be diverse, and sports is one of my favorite topics, especially now with the Olympics in full swing. Expect to see more sports reports over the course of the next couple of weaks. Also, I've been very upset with recent events that I don't want to depress myself too much by writing about them right now. I will, but to get myself in the right frame of mind, I'm going to also be blogging about other light hearted topics. I don't believe that we should be serious all the time. Right?!?

We seem to have fixed our technical difficulties. We not return you to our regularly scheduled program. Thanks for your patience.

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger AbbaGav said...

This is great news, thanks for posting it. The glitch has been getting me too. I'm sitting in the dark office at work because their connection could get through. It will be nice to blog from home again.

I actually like diverse blogging (I probably should diversify more myself). Some sports news would be a nice change of pace, at least until the next scandal.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Thanks Gavriel. I like to think so too. I'm big on being eclectic. By the way, welcome to my blog. I look forward to seeing you here more often and look forward to seeing more of your comments. I also look forward to reading your blog.
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home