Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Iv'e been Tagged!!

By Jameel, My first Tagand what an extensive one. this of course comes from the person who spent a week talking about how he wants to stay anonymis. Ok... I guess I will give it a Shot:
The MEME of A through Z. - a little bit (or a lot) about this crazy Jew:

accent: hmm.. well it's supposed to be Eastern U.S. Mainly Long island. but then growing up on a small Yeshuv, speaking with Chicago's and a brit or two, and of course Israelies, I would have to say that I am a little undefined. But most people have fun trying to figure it out.
My hebrew has a slight American Accent - but just slight.

Booze: does wine on Shabbat count?? well actually I drink very good whiskey, since my dad has really high standards and I drink with him. So, because of that I can't drink anything that is not single malt and aged at least 18 years. The good news is I don't buy the stuff I just drink it. other than that I prefer white wine to red any day of the week.

Chore I hate: how about all of them?? Actually no, I really don't mind most, I don't care for washing dishes, it's a pain in the a**.

Dogs/Cats: Dogs. NO CATS. I have a dog at my parents house named Shmendrick - he is 13 years old and still kicking. I don't have any of my own, since I want a big dog and I consider it cruel to have one in my Apt. While my wife and I are not around all day.

Essential Electronic: My laptop, it's my life. I would be lost without it. That and the TV remote of course.

Favorite Perfume/Cologne: I have a bottle of Hugo Boss - I have had it for about 5 years now and at this rate I will have it for at least 5 more.

gold/Silver: hmm.. That is a good question. I will have to get back to you on this one.

Hometown: well I guess I would have to say Chicago, but that was just random. I grew up in a small Yeshuv in the Galil, when we moved up there we were 10 families, a Generator for electricity, Water tower that was filled once a week, and no road. Oh ya we also had no phone there for 2 years (there was one public phone). ya.. life was fun in those days.

Insomnia: What's that? I spent 4 years in Tzahal - I don't know the meaning of the word. Sleep is never an issue.

Job title: Full time Student at Hebrew U. and part Hebrew Ulpan Teacher.

Kids: do my wife an me count?? no not yet.

Living arrangements: A 2 beroom Apt. on the 6th floor in a French Hill building. There is a great view from here to the nothern part of the city, and we have nice sunset - you should coem and see it.

Most admired Trait: hmm... That's a hard one.. I manage to make it class on time 8 out of 10 times.

Number of Sexual Partners:I can't answer this, my wife reads this blog, what would she think??

Overnight Hospital Stays: 0! and even that is to many. that does not include being born.

Phobia: I am a Former Officer in the Israeli Army - I FEAR NOTHING!! you would to if you had to eat army food for 4 years.

Quote:
"It Started out like Romeo and Juliet, and it ended up in tragedy" - Simpsons

Religion:
Jewish last time I chekced... oh wait.. yup still Jewish - Baruch Hashem!

Sibling:
3 sisters - all younger than me.

Time I usually wake up: one hour before I start Class. That's usually between 9-11 AM. ya life is good.

Vegetable I refuse to eat:hmm... We are still experemnting in that dept. so far I have eaten all I have tried.

Worst Habit: I crack my neck and Fingers, sometimes just to gross people out, although I really don't do it on purpess.

X-Rays:This is here because no one could find another "X" - Do teath X-rays count??

Yummy Foods I make: all the food I make is yummy, I wouldn't make if it wasn't. I make a half decet Stir Fry for Shabbat Dinner.

Zodiac Sign: Taurus- ya My B-Day is comming up.

Tagging: Regreg, Menachem

6 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Avi said...

Oops, I meant to tag your wife here but I forgot - http://amechad.blogspot.com/2006/04/tag-im-it.html

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Hey OY - Great job! I'm happy to have tagged you -- gives us a look into "Who is Oleh Yashan?"

We should do lunch some time...I'm not far away at all during the days...

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Oleh Yahshan said...

Jameel,
Sure no problem...

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Am, if it's not in your blog, I don't have to do it. Haha. Still havent heard back from you on the presentation schedule.
-OC

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

OC: thanks for tagging me and great post on Yot Ha'shoa!

Greg.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Have fun with the tag.
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home