Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Monday, April 03, 2006

Losing Weight, Wk 6 (**STICKIED**)

Hey all, well going into the 7th week of my weight loss program, and I am still extremely frustrated. I still haven't lost a pound, and I don't feel like I've taken any inches or centimeters off of my weist. In fact, yesterday was a particularly bad day. I have these pair of pants that fit me just fine before I started working out, when I was a few pounds heavier. 6 weeks after working out 6 times a week, cutting out all bad food and soft drinks, and what do I get in return? I put on the pants, and I could barely button them!!! It was as if I had gained weight!! I actually ripped the pants off of me and threw them at the wall. I was just so pist that I didn't speak with my husband for hours. I was just so ashamed. I don't know, more so, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. My husband hasn't really been working out, but ever since we cut all the bad food, he's lost weight. I mean, what the hell?!? Why do I feel like I've put weight on?!? At the very least, even if I was gaining muscle, therby not losing weight, wouldn't I still be losing inches?!? Uch, I don't get it! Sorry I've written in many exclamation points, but that's how I'm feeling right now. Some-body help me. I'm so frustrated!!!

4 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry. You could be going through all sorts of changes in your body and not be seeing any of it externally. Two years ago I quite smoking, started working out again and lost 40 lbs, but there wasn't much improvement for over a month. These are some tips: You might need to excercise for longer periods of time; you might actually need to eat more- try lots of fruits and veggies, and last but not least, since you are female, women tend to retain water at various time of the month so you might not be seeing the improvement "this very day" but it might show up in a few. Hang in there.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Thanks for all your support guys. You don't know how much I appreciate it. I'm just trying to keep plugging away. It's just that I've been reading other peoples' success stories and how they started seeing changes in their body after only a few weeks, and I keep thinking to myself, "What am I doing wrong"? I am actually thinking of going for a complete physical to see if my thyroids are acting up, or if there's anything going on in my body that is inhibiting me losing weight. What do you think about that? Should I do that? Thanks so much. You guys are amazing!!
-OC

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

steven, you're referring to my husband's comments. I'm his wife, writing about my weight loss program. I know my husband is very witty, so I'm not surprised at your comments. And, I totally understand what you mean about your connection to Israel. All Jews are supposed to feel that way. You're on the right track.
-OC

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Thanks Steven. You know, what are you going to do? She's a Canadian... 'Nough said...
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home