Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Losing Weight, Wk 8

This is going to be short because there really isn't much to report about this week due to the holiday. I've been exercising in the house when I can, but I've been much too busy to go for any real walks. I've been trying to watch my snack intake, and it's mostly working. I haven't eaten any potato chips, but I have been a bit indulgent in the holiday cake. It's a lot healthier than cakes during the year because Matza is less starchy and has less calories than normal bread. I have to say, though, that I've had enough Matza. It's starting to hurt my stomach, so that'll help me stay away from a lot of the foods. I usually lose weight on Passover because there's a lot of foods I can't eat, and there's less of other foods to undulge in. All in all, the week's going well and nothing too much to report. I hope to get some major walking in next week since there won't be any cleaning or mess cooking to be done.

4 Comments:

At 4:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I also lose weight during passover. I try to limit myself to about one piece of matzah per day and fill up instead on carrots and cucumbers and other fresh fruits and veggies. I hope the rest of your season goes well.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

amishav, that sounds like a great idea! I'm going to try that for the rest o the holiday. Thanks so much. Chag Sameach to you too!
-OC

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger solitarioh2005 said...

Hi :

There was a slight problem with me in L Blog.

I got acussed of a couple of stuff.

I will E Mail you privately about it.
Please read the mail.
Thank you

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

I've read it, and send you back a return e-mail. please keep me apprised of the situation. Thanks.
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home