Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Monday, June 19, 2006

Absentee friend

Not that you noticed, but I haven't written anything in a little while. This has been for two main reasons. 1) I have been procrastinating with my school work more so than I think I ever in my entire academic life. I still have papers to write from last semester. MA programs are, both, positive and negative in that there aren't really solid dead-lines for class papers and seminar works because they take more time and research, and most MA students are at least working part-time. Of course, this allows like procrastinators like me put those papers off for months. So, I'm bogged down in my stupidity. 2) I really haven't been in the proper frame of mind to write about anything. It's not like I don't think of things to write about. It's just that I just don't feel like committing those words to "paper" right now. It probably has something to do with me preoccupied with all the various other stuff I have to do.

Anyways, that's my story right now. I hope to be back to my old self within the next couple of weeks. You'll be the first to know when things are back to normal. By the way, if any-body can tell me where my title comes from, you get extra brownie points.

6 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

It sounds so familiar, but I'm drawing a blank...

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

I'll give you a hint... It's old school literature.
-OC

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Good luck with your papers!

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Thanks! I'll need all the luck I can get.
-OC

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Soccer Dad said...

How many graduate students does it take to change a light bulb?

Only one but it takes all year :-)

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Nice one! So very very true!!
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home