Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

a New Hope

In my wanderings in the Blog Diaspora (as opposed to the J-blog world) I came across a blog written by a Palestinian Living in Canada.
not thinking much of it.. I started to comment on her blog and vice verse. One thing led to another, and another Israeli Blogger started to talk to her on everyday life issues. An Idea was born... to set up a blog that will allow Both sides to talk about the "Other" things in life..
I am very happy and proud to part of this new and interesting initiative... to prove that there is room for people with opposing political ideas to come together and write a blog, about... LIFE... ya that thing we all tend to forget about all to often.

So I invite you all to come and read.. Agree and Disagree, argue and even get angry about things that we write.. My hope is to see an argument develop on that site that the 2 sides will be divided by some Random factor that has nothing to with their religion, ethnicity, political opinion ETC.
Knowing the other 2 writers I can assure you that it will not be boring.
oh ya... I should probably give you the link to the site...

Hope

1 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger Jim said...

good idea, now, if anyone can figure out how to get the Christians to be 'open minded', hey, hell might freeze over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home