Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Thursday, June 15, 2006

You're too aggressive a Jew

I am surely moving up in the world.

I have been promoted to an Aggressive Jew! I am still trying to find out what perks come with this new status (do I get to bully people around?? maybe get free bus rides?).

Just for the sake of keeping it all in context:

    You're too aggresive a Jew for me to talk to or read, any more. You are clearly part of the problem, and nothing you said changes anything. Not for the better at any rate.

    Count antagonising me (and others)as a victory if it satifies your ego. I don't give a damn about anything you have to say here or anywhere else any more. So enjoy your hollow victory as you make more enemies instead of so badly needed friends.

This of course is part of a bigger conversation that you can read in the comments area of this Post.
But this is what I told him to deserve this great title:

    whoever,

    The fact that not all of a population, is living in an area does not mean it's not theirs.
    Not all British people live in GB. Nor do all Americans live in the U.S. This does not in the least change the fact that it is their right to live there.

    And as far as I am concerned one can answer the 2 questions separately. Although the answer is usually the same.
    Jews have the right of self determination - with that right Israel was established. This does not mean that all Jews have to move there or be a part of it (see my first part of this answer).
    Not all Jews are Israeli and not all Israelis are Jewish.. SO What?? does this change anything??
I better tone down my answers I might offend someone soon with my Aggressive Words!!
oh and to all who want now that I got this new title I will need some assistants to help with all the work that comes with the title. Don't worry you will get a title as well - something like "Not quite to aggressive a Jew"

3 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

And of course Jews are supposed to be meek and lamblike. When Jews are victims, they are good. When Jews are assert their natural rights - the very same natural rights people living in democracies take for granted - they are Aggressive. Double standards, anyone?

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Does he know you know how to use an M16?

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Oleh Yahshan said...

jameel,
hmm.. if he did I might be promoted again... I don't know if I can deal with so much in one week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home