Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hawaii Any-one?

OK, I have to admit that I had a moment of weakness last night. There I was, again defending my country's actions to the pathetically liberal "peaceniks" of Europe and America. I was reading Hezbollah's and Hamas' statements, and wondering to myself how any civilized person can try to justify and defend what they're doing in Gaza and Lebanon. Then, I just had enough. I just got sick of being Jewish, since being Jewish means that most of the "free" world simply tolerates you at best, and believe The Protocols have a lot of merit at worst. We haven't even gotten to the Arab world yet. Then, I got sick of being Israeli. Even living in Detroit, minutes away from the highest concentration of Arabs outside of the Middle East, I never had to defend my very existence like I have since I moved to this beautiful piece of dirt.

So, there I was defending my right to live against "liberals" while my family's house is getting rocketed, while finding out my sister-in-law is probably being called up in a couple of hours. She's a medic in Home-Front Command, only to be called up when MADA gets too bogged down with civilian casualties. Apparently, that time has come, and she is going to the front lines of the towns that are being hit the most to help with the on-site trauma and triage centers.

That was it, I decided. I'm getting out of here! So, I was thinking about a place that is seemingly off the radar, doesn't really get involved with anything happening in the world, and seems very laid back. Then, it hit me!! HAWAII!!

We're friends with Japan now, and they haven't attacked us in a really long time. When's the last time you heard anything bad happening in Hawaii other than a volcano erupting? Nothing but hot beaches and surfing. Yeah, they have drug problems and prostitutes, but what major city doesn't? Last time I checked none of the drug dealers and prostitutes were launching rockets and suicide attacks on neighboring cities and neighborhoods. None of the jihadists give a damn about Hawaii. For all they care, Hawaii is NOT part of America and could very well be on the other side of the moon.

So, there you have it, Hawaii is where I'm running away to when the going gets tougher. It's better than my alternative.... Medicine Hat, Alberta.... Canada.... Yeah, I think Hawaii is a better choice. Yeah, Hawaii was my moment of weakness. Any-one interested in joining me....?

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger MordyS said...

I'll take the piece of dirt in any condition over Hawaii. But hey, that's just me.
But since I can't be on our plot of dirt right now, I'm rooting for you. We all are!
You rock OC!
(ok, now i have that old chevy commercial going through my head... "LIIIIKE A ROCK. AWWWW, LIKE A ROCK.")

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Well, I'll take it over Hawaii also. Like I said, just a moment of weakness. You rock also mordy!! Keep it coming!! I love that commercial!!
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home