Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I Was On The Radio!!!

OK, not really. But, my name was mentioned. There are some things that I can't let go from home. 101.1 WRIF (ROCKS BABY!!!) is one of them. It's the rock station in Michigan, and I now listen to it over the internet. Well, I've been up late at nights writing all my seminar papers for school. So, I was listening tonight, and the "All request, live at 5:00" was coming up. The husband told me to e-mail a request. So, I did, and, in the e-mail, I mentioned that I was listening all the way in Israel.

Around 5:00, the dj mentioned my e-mail to get people to keep e-mailing her. She said, "We get e-mails from all over the world, like from Olah (I put my real name in, but you know...) from Israel... This just proves that WRIF truly does rock the entire world!!" It was sooo cool! If any-one out there just happened to be listening, that was me!!! OK, this sounds dorky now...

6 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Avi said...

I'm jealous ... but only b/c my hometown radio station went off the air last year.
And why are you staying up doing your papers?

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Yaakov Kirschen said...

Olah,
Are you really not going to tell us what song you requested?!

Dry Bones
Israel's Political Comic Strip Since 1973

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Because I want to finish them, duh!

bones, it was Nickelback's "Hero", from the Spiderman soundtrack.
-OC

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

But Olah, school just shouldn't be that hard! Were we really meant to suffer like this!?

Think about it...

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

I thought about it...for 3 seconds...

My last comment is kind of like the one in which i told menachem that "you made me mad" after he accused me of having "started it"

:)

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Haha! nice one, my friend.
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home