Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Friday, July 14, 2006

Radio Interview

Well, it looks like I'm not the only one on the radio these days. OK, I know, they only mentioned my name and read my e-mail, but it's still cool. Last night, my father-in-law, who has been called up to the reserves, was interviewed last night. He was on a Memphis Radio Station, speaking from an "undisclosed location in Northern Israel". (The interviewer had a little flair for the dramatic.) He is a military and political analyst and was interviewed by Radio talk show host, Mike Fleming, to speak about the current crisis in Israel and his thoughts and opinions on the whole thing. It is a little bit over 10 minutes long, but it is well worth listening to. And, that's not just because he's my father-in-law. Oh yeah, and please ignore the strong New York accent. It was 1:00 in the morning and he had been busy in the Army all day. It comes out when he's tired. Here's the link:
Listen here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home