Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Thursday, August 17, 2006

NBN Brings Them Home!! (The Best Headline of the Day)

OK, I have to admit. I'm a sucker for Aliyah. Every time I see pictures, or video, or hear radio reports from Nefesh B'Nefesh bringing home, to Israel, hundreds of Olim Chadashim (New Immigrants), I get misty. Hey, I sometimes cry at Kodak commercials, so shut up. But, I do believe it's a truly wonderful and miraculous gift to watch hundreds of Jews returning to the Holy Land. Despite the past month of fighting, over 600 Olim arrived at Ben-Gurion Airport this morning in a joint American/Canadian/British conglomerate. All 3 flights landed at Ben-Gurion at once. It was also NBN's first flight from Great Britain. Over 600 people leaving their "cushy" Western countries to come to Israel during war time. Not ONE person cancelled their Aliyah because of fighting. Here is the video, from Channel 2, from this most glorious and miraculous day. BRUCHIM HABAIM!!! WELCOME HOME!!! WE'VE MISSED YOU!! Ok, now, I'm crying again. Just watch!


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Chai18 said...

one day soon...

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

I hope so.

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

I hope so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home