Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Under The Weather

I know I said I was going to post about my second lesson learned in the after-math of 9/11, but I'm really feeling sick. I think I probably have strep. I really don't have the energy to write anything write now. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. I'll let you know what's up then. In the meantime, please enjoy all the videos that have been posted for you over the course of the day. I can't talk right now, so I'll let others do the talking for me.

4 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Feel better!

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Thanks!
-OC

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Lady-Light said...

לעולה חדשה, רפואה שלימה! Hope you are feeling better now. I guess you never got to call my daughter last year-no matter. How are your studies going? Toodles (the aforementioned)just returned to Israel. She's done with Hebrew U., much to her happiness, and will be starting real college at the Recanati Institute in Hertziliya in a BBA program. Hope your MA program is going well.

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

It's almost over. That's the main thing. I am SOOO sorry I never called your daughter. It totally slipped my mind. Please accept my apologies. I hope your daughter's studies go well, and if she ever needs a place to stay, let me know. She's always welcome by us!
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home