Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hijacking In The Name Of Peace

Revisiting the days of Black September and the 70s. A bunch of terrorists have hijacked a Turkish Airlane carrying over 100 passengers and has been diverted to Italy. Apparently, these terrorists are claiming that they have hijacked the plane in order "to send a message" to the Pope. I guess the message would be, "Bow down to Islam OR ELSE we'll kill all these innocent people". Yeah, that, or "Islam is a peaceful religion. If you don't agree with us, we'll... kill all these innocent people." Yeah, makes perfect sense to me...

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:25 AM, Blogger Pete Blackwell said...

Are you not going to correct this?

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

I'm sorry. I completely forgot about it. My bad. I will try to correct it shortly.
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home