Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Propoganda That Rivals Rommels

Watch a detailed interview with former PLO terrorist, Walid Shoebat. Two things that stuck out to me. 1) He still remembers the anti-Jewish, NOT ANTI-ISRAEL, hate songs, verbatim, that he learned back in grade school. 2) The music used in the video is actually very cool. Why not Anti-Israel? Israel doesn't exist in PA text-books. Still think their "gripe" is still merely with Israel and has nothing to do with the Jews, themselves?


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Blogger BHCh said...

Great video. Thanks

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Lexcen said...

Thanks, I will definitely add this video to my blog.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

No problem. Please, spread it around.
-OC

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger Red Tulips said...

Great video! I am adding it to my blog. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home