Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Memoirs of the Married Life

OK, I have to admit the married life seemed a lot more exciting looking from the outside - in. Seeing my older siblings married when I was a teen-ager, I thought marriage was the ultimate kick-ass slumber party. You get to hang out with some-one all the time. Of course, it's luxurious and awesome. Well, here's our Thursday night activity. Cleaning up the apartment and calling Indian customer service tech.s b/c one of our computers have crashed. Fun, right? Hey, I love the married life. It is a kick-ass slumber party, but the mundane stuff isn't all it's cracked up to be. Oh well... Off to do more laundry...

4 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Well, on the other hand, if you're a single living by yourself, you still have to take care of things - chores, business phone calls, etc. So in terms of mundanity, at least it's not that different from a single life. It doesn't sound worse.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

* Ahem, I of course, am in NO hurry to get married! : )

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

No, you're right. It's just that before getting married, the mundane stuff seemed like it would be, I don't know, sexier?
-OC

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

I hear ya, sista!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home