Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

It's Freakin' Freezing Mr. Bigglesworth

I can't think of anything productive to write today. My brain is suffering from frost-bite. It is so gosh darn cold outside, and it's started raining. It's here. It's winter. The weather is yet again predicting snow for tonight and/or tomorrow. Worse than that, the heat in our apartment is centralized and controlled by the building. It doesn't get turned on until 6:00 PM and then is only on for 3 hours. It's f'ing freezing in my apartment. If there's nothing written tomorrow, it's because I'm a big frozen body dead in my apartment. Please call the cops and let them know. It would be greatly appreciated. I wanted to write about all the really fun stuff I learned in Jewish Wedding Customs today, but, seriously, my fingers are frozen, and it hurts to type. So, maybe later or tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Cosmic X said...

Thank God that winter is finally here! I'm in TA and its been raining cats and dogs. Love it!!! Ask OY to buy you and electric heater so you don't freeze when the central heat is off.

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Thank you cosmic. I've actually been talking to him about it. I think we won't have a choice. This building is a billion years old, so they didn't hear about insulation. It's actually colder in the apartment than it is outside. It's raining every-where, but I want snow!!
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home