Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Misery, Thy Name Is Sniffles

Even after taking daily doses of Vitamin C and all that immune boosting jazz, I have still managed to catch a cold. It sucks. What's the point of taking all that stuff if doesn't do anything??? My head feels like it's stuffed with cotton balls. My nose, well I'll spare you the graphics on that, and my throat feels and sounds like sand paper. Yum yum! Now, I'm just vegging on the coach with the tea, lots of tissues, my computer, and the TV. What else could I need on a sick day? Thank goodness it's Sunday, and there's lots of foot-ball to keep me company. I couldn't even begin to write about serious stuff right now. I can barely remember my name. I hate colds. There's nothing you can do about them. Yuck!

7 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

hey Ollah!

Just came back from Chicago. The Bears are a-rompin' and the Bulls seem to have figured things out following an early-season skid.

Sorry for not having commented for a long, long time and sorry 'bout your cold. You're right...thank goodness it's Sunday, Football day!

Regards, Eitan.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Eitan, welcome back!!! It's good to see you. How was your trip? Be in touch.
-OC

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

Olah: it was a-mazing! We travelled to Boston and spent lots of quality time together. I still got your num. so I'll be in touch.

Feel better!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

I hope you feel better! I hate colds myself, so I certainly know how that feels.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Avi said...

תרגישי טובה ורפעה שלימה

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Avi said...

Take COLD EEZE - which they don't have in Israel. Um, ZINC GLUTONATE. it reduces the duration of colds.

When are we gonna get together?

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

When this stupid cold is over. Uch! I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. I'm dying here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home