Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Monday, December 18, 2006

Why I'm Not Writing Today

I just don't feel up to it today. With everything going on with my grand-mother, I just don't have it in me to write or even care about anything serious. So, please forgive me for not keeping up to date. What I can tell you is her status:
She has improved a little bit. She can stabilize her blood pressure on her own, and that's about it. They're going to try to drain all the fluid out of her lungs today and see what happens. She has about 3 tubes down her throat and 4 different IVs giving her fluids and anti-biotics. As always, she's fighting. She's a fighter and doesn't know anything else. That's all I know. Please keep her in mind. She's such a wonderful woman. I'm selfish and don't want her to go just yet. That's all.

4 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Hope she continues to improve!

Chag Sameach!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Thank you so much!

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending prayers and Tehillim your way. May she soon be restored to good health. B"H

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home