Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Monday, January 22, 2007

In Another Writing Rut

So, here it is again. I have no pressing drive to write anything interesting, exciting, or fun. I don't want to really write anything having to do with Israel because I'm just so fed up and sickened by everything that's happening here that I don't see the point in writing anything. Really, c'mon, what's left to say? I don't really feel like writing about what's happening in my personal because school has taken up all of my time that there's really nothing to write about. So, I'll just go on for the next little bit posting other articles that I like instead of doing my traditional commenting. I had wanted to write about something else also, but I changed my mind. You'll see when things change back around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home