Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Sunday, February 04, 2007

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOT-BALL?!?!?

It's Super Bowl time again, baby, and this year's game actually aims to be an interesting one. We're up north but will be back in time for the big game. Being that I'm from Detroit, we hate Chicago. In every sport, we have a much heated rivalry with folks across the lake. So, for that reason, I must admit that I am very much rooting for the Colts. That, and unlike so many people in the world for some unknown reason, and I actually really really like Peyton Manning. I think he's grown and developed so much since last season's bitter defeat, and I think he is finally the perfect package. Unless, Urlacher and the Bears defense can shut Manning down, the Colts are taking this one. For the first time in a while, I'm actually going to be watching the game seriously. I think the Bears are being given a bum rap and should not be considered the huge under-dogs that they are. I mean, they have been the second best team in foot-ball. But, I just Manning's experience and poise will trump Grossman's exuberance. Every-one, have a fun Super Bowl Sunday. I'll see you again at 5:00 AM tomorrow morning, when the game's over. No actual score predictions. I think those are stupid. Whoohooooo!!!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Rafi G. said...

Go BEARS!!!!

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

No actual score predictions. I think those are stupid.

Oh, I agree!!! They make announcers look dumb every week, yet they take pride in the 1/100 where they're off by a couple.

Gregg Easterbrook (ESPN's "TMQ") makes fun every year, then predicts that every game will end 20-17 in favor of the home team. And he's right 4-5 times a year, which is about 4-5 times more than the people who pick exact scores each week. :)

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

No actual score predictions. I think those are stupid.

Oh, I agree!!! They make announcers look dumb every week, yet they take pride in the 1/100 where they're off by a couple.

Gregg Easterbrook (ESPN's "TMQ") makes fun every year, then predicts that every game will end 20-17 in favor of the home team. And he's right 4-5 times a year, which is about 4-5 times more than the people who pick exact scores each week. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home