Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Do I have a job or not??

I have not been working in the past couple of days after getting a call from my supervisor telling me they are suspending work, till we get our pay checks. By law we have to be payed on the 10th of each month, that was Saturday. We were told that we will get them Monday. That of course didn't happen, causing my friends (I don't work Mondays) to decide to go home.

Today I got a text message from my supervisor telling me that we are having a meeting tomorrow at 12:00 in the office. This cannot really be good news.

So it seems to me that I am out of a job, AGAIN! This will be the 2nd time in 2 months, I lose my job due to a place closing down (last one was the AOL/IDT that closed this past month). So of course I have been sending my CV out to anything that I see, even went to a job interview today.

It's so much fun having to do this again!

well I guess there is some good news - my Dear Wife got a job yesterday so I guess we won't be out on the street!

3 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Good luck!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Rafi G. said...

Sorry to hear that.. good luckk finding a new one.. feel free to send me your cv and I can maybe pass it around to some friends who work in different places (but then you lose your anonymity to me - I promise I will keep it to myself if you do..) israeli.jew at gmail dot com

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Oleh Yahshan said...

Thanks Rafi I might just do that. I am hoping that the the Cv's I have sent so far will give me something.

oh, and I don't really worry about my anonymity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home