Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Two Lives Lost; One Sudden, The Other Expected: Both Surprises

I really have nothing to write. I have just discovered that two very close friends of the family have passed away, both on the same day. One of them was one of my closest friends' Aunts, a mother to one of my sister's best friends, and a very close friend to the family. She's been ill for about 15 years now. She had a tumor in her spine that put her in a wheel-chair. Then, she developed a tumor in her brain. On Friday, it killed her. Later that day, my next door neighbor, that I've lived next to since I was born, died. She had gone into the hospital for an apparently routine procedure, but her heart stopped in the middle. She was barely 50. I grew up with her family my entire life and was close friends with several of her children. It was extremely sudden and unexpected. I'm just a bit in shock right now and can't write. So many people I know have passed away over the course of the past few months, I really don't know what to say anymore, so I just won't say anything...

2 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

I'm sorry.

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger Toto said...

I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope you find comfort in your memories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home