Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Friday, June 29, 2007

Abu Mazen Makes An Interesting Confession

(Hat Tip: Yid With Lid)

Mahmoud Abbas is under a lot of pressure...I guess thats why he made the big boo-boo. You see it has aways been the Palestinian position that they were the first and original residents of the holy land. True that argument is a ton of lard, and only mentioned as a way to delegitimatize the Jewish claim on Israel--but you wouldn't believe how many crazies in the world buy their tall tale.

Last week I was so taken aback by Abbas' statement that he refused to negotiate with terrorists, that I totally missed Abbas little comment in the same speech which put a damper on the "first come first served" argument. He was talking about the Hamas destruction of a church in Gaza:

One of the oldest churches in Palestine, which stood long before our arrival [in the region], was looted and set on fire. There are Christians among us, and they are our brothers, and now we discover that [according to Hamas] they are enemies and must leave [ Palestine]?!


Mahmoud if the Christains were there befor you....and the Jews were the before the Christians its simple math 1+2=you are a liar. Kuddos to the ZOA for pointing Aboo-Boo Mazen's mistake.

3 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Chadasha
I really appreciate you posting part of my story..but if you are going to put up the introductory part of one of my posts, the part I write...I would also appreciate that it be linked to my site--thats simple blog etiquette
thanks and Have a good Shabbos
Sammy

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Sorry, Yid, I thought I had done that. I'll take care of that right now. I'm really sorry!
-OC

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Shavuah tov
and thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home