Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Independence Day America!!

I may be an Israeli, but I still am and always will be a proud American. I consider myself extremely lucky to have lived and been raised in the United States. America is the greatest country in the world.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES AND CONTINUE TO SACRIFICE THEIR LIVES TO KEEP AMERICA FREE!!

God Bless America
Words and music by Irving Berlin
© Copyright 1938, 1939 by Irving Berlin

God Bless America,
Land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home.

3 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Happy Fourth to you and yours, Olah.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Avi said...

Israel and America are so often tied together in the minds of anti-semites and leftists because they both represent freedom, justice and goodness.

P.S. I really like your blog. I'll link to you if you link to me.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

bar, I'm already linked to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home