Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Monday, July 02, 2007

I've Been MEMED!!!

Irina memed me. I haven't done one of these things in a while, so I guess it's a little fun to do one.

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1) Watching Friends is like comfort food for me when I'm sick. When I'm sick, nothing on TV interests me. The only thing I want to watch when I'm sick is Friends.

2) Both of my index fingers are double-jointed, and it's a nervous habit of mine to bend them in weird ways. I can't really describe it right, but it does freak people out when they see it. It's so much fun!

3) My biggest pet peeve are peoples' feet. Summer time is the worst. I can't stand people who wear sandals but don't bother to groom their feet. The worst is people who, at the very least, don't cut their toe nails. Eeeew!

4) I know most people know this about me, but thinking of 8 facts or habits I don't care about the entire blogosphere know is hard. I'm a huge hockey freak. I love the Detroit Red Wings, but I will watch any hockey game that's on and follow the game religiously. The husband has learned to live with it.

5) It's funny, but I only really learned to love and appreciate watching baseball AFTER I moved to Israel. I liked watching it when I was a kid then couldn't stand it all through my teen years, but now I really love watching it.

6) On my left arm, I have freckles that look like a crab or lobster, depending on how you see it. It's like a little Rorschach ink spot that I like to call my natural tattoo.

7) Like Irina, I'm a huge procrastinator. Umm... I'm writing this meme instead of writing a paper that's due in less that 2 weeks. HELLO!!

8) I've kinda sorta gotten addicted to Facebook, and I don't care who knows it. I'M NOT ASHAMED! Actually, does anyone know any help groups....?

OK, I tag:
-Shu
-Am Echad
-Chai18
-michael
-Brian
-Shlemazl
-Chaim
-Abbagav

5 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Welcome to the Facebook Addict club! : )

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Rafi G. said...

I recently joined facebook, but still dont get the point of it

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Nice list of stuff. Go Wings.
I just put up my tag post.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Rafi G: Networking and keeping updated on friends/acquaintances. Also, easy to exchange pictures and just fool around for fun.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Nice. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home