Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Welcoming You Home!!!

Today, I went to my first Nefesh B'Nefesh welcoming ceremony. It was a very fun and moving experience despite having to wake up at 5:30 in the morning. I made Aliyah through NBN via their Express Aliyah after I already arrived, so I didn't participate in any big ceremony when I got here. It was a really fun experience. According to NBN, by the end of this year, they will have brought in 14,000 from North America and Britain. That is just amazing.

Being there was just so much fun. It was so amazing to share in the Aliyah experiences of over 200 people. It was overwhelming and emotional. Theres not much I can write, so I'll just share some pictures with you. Enjoy!! To my fellow Olim, Bruchim Habaim Habayta!!

OK, it seems blogger's picture uploading feature isn't working right now, so I'll get those pictures up later today.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Jacob Richman said...

Check out the olim pictures at:
http://www.jr.co.il/pictures/israel/history/2007/a117.htm

Have a good day,
Jacob

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Michael said...

OC:
I'm glad you finally got to a welcome ceremony.
It was the single very best part of my family's arrival, to see a crowd, cheering and waving flags, and offering to carry our bags!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home