Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Let The Peace Begin!!

As I've said, this whole Annapolis "Peace" Conference is a bit frustrating. Today, we see one of the reasons why. Ahead of this sham in Maryland, Israel's security is on the highest alert it can be. Every terrorist organization, including the savior of peace, Abu Mazen's own "moderate" Fatah party, is stepping up its attempts to carry out massive carnage against the Israeli population.

Because of the extremely heightened security alerts, just about every American Yeshiva and Seminary has put its school on lock-down. No student is allowed to travel around Jerusalem or Tel Aviv until further notice. I don't know if I 100% agree with that decision, but I understand the schools' caution.

I, for one, am waiting with baited breath for our esteemed Prime Minister Olmert to return from Maryland and declaring that he has achieved "peace in our time". As is usually the case, the Arabs can't destroy Israel and the Jews. The ones that do the best job of destroying the Jewish people is the Jewish people themselves.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Miriam said...

HI there. I saw your post about the darfur refugee and was wondering if I could post it on my blog --with credits to you, of course.

Not for sure yet, but if I want to could I?

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Absolutely! Thanks so much for taking the time to ask.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home