Welcome to Israel Rules!

Powered by WebAds

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Still Sick...

Well, I'm still sick. In fact, I'm feeling worse than I did last week. I am tired all day. I can't seem to get enough sleep. That's the worst of it. I've been sleeping 12 hours a night, and I feel sluggish and lethargic the entire day. I still can't talk. I have a voice, but it hurts to open my mouth. I think I'm going to go back to the doctor. One of our friends thinks this might be mono, telling from my symptoms. The only problem with that is that even if that's the case, my doctor, the one I hate, can't tell me anything more than he already did last week: "Rest a lot, and drink a lot of fluids". It's still a virus, and it'll still take its own sweet time going away. OK, but I think I've finally got a fever. Maybe, that'll help. Sorry, I'm not used to complaining, but I haven't felt this "icky" in a very long time. I can barely keep my eyes open. They're burning. They want to close. Can't type anymore. Gotta go.

4 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Avi said...

Refuah Shleyma. Take my advice -- just this once.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

We'll see what happens. If I'm not better in a couple of days, I'll consider it. I'll let you know.
-OC

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Feel better. By the way, sometimes you get a bacterial infection right after a virus, so you might need antibiotics after all...

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Yeah, I know. We'll see in a couple of days.
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home